Business of Wellness Consulting Course
The Business of Wellness Consulting Course is a 1-on-1 intensive mentoring course which bridges the gap between your wellness specialty and the operation of a successful wellness practice.
It is crucial for new graduates and those already in practice, to ensure that they know how to effectively run their business and create a solid foundation for an ongoing client base.
Based on years of research, the Business of Wellness Course will show you how to establish pricing, write programs, run corporate programs, increase client compliance and improve your bottom line! This course will show you how to write your business and marketing plan, giving you a clear roadmap for success.
What Will I Learn?
- How to write your business and marketing plan
- Compliance strategies and goal setting.
- How to establish the right pricing for specific demographics.
- How to write marketable programs and workshops.
- How to design, sell and run corporate programs.
- Ways to increase client compliance.
- How to effectively improve your bottom line!
Course Materials (By Alisa Herriman, RNCP, ROHP, CPCC)
- Business of Wellness Consulting
- Manual Starting Your Own Business Workbook
- DVD for each module
Alisa Herriman RNCP, ROHP, CPCC
Alisa has seen great success in a field where many fail to create solid business structure that ensures repeat business and consistent “new” business opportunities. Alisa has been in the health and wellness industry for over 10 years. Her workshops and programs are highly sought after, receiving referrals from physicians throughout the province. The Business of Wellness Consulting Course is an accumulation of skills and knowledge Alisa has acquired within the past 10 years, compacted into practical applications, guaranteeing a more successful practice for anyone who participates in this program. Visit her website: www.alisaherriman.com.
Course Fee: $595.00
To register, please click here.