Continuing education is an important and essential aspect of a successful practice. Edison Institute offers many types of online nutrition courses to fulfill the association’s yearly requirement for CEU’s. We also offer many in-depth training programs that will take your skills well beyond your initial training and that may help you to specialize in specific areas of the nutrition field.
Practitioners are required to meet a specific amount of educational upgrading hours per year in order to maintain and renew their association membership yearly. This assures the public that current educational standards are maintained.
Explore our Online Continuing Education Programs:
- Upgrading Courses
- Advanced Nutrition Practice
- Business of Wellness Consulting Course
- Certified Holistic Cancer Practitioner
- Introduction to Muscle Testing
- Live Cell Microscopy
- Metabolic Balance Coach
- Nutritional Preceptorship Program
- The Holistic Practitioner’s Toolkit