Can I Get Credit for Subjects Taken Through Other Educational Programs Or Schools?

Absolutely! A Credit Transfer Assessment will be completed to determine which subjects you will be exempt. From there, we’ll create a custom program for you so you will not repeating subjects you’ve studied elsewhere. You can find the application for the Transfer Credit Assessment here.